Wednesday 1 November 2017

Skiving

Seeing people whinging about all their little problems on something like a blog does nothing for me so I am not about to join in. We all have difficult times, that's life. Just believe me when I tell you that at the moment, we feel we have the right to do just what the heck we like.
Wednesday morning is normally pilates with our friend and instructor Fi. It has done us both no end of good for a number of years now and we do our best not to miss any sessions. Today was different.

We walk in this valley all the time, rarely taking pictures. Today I took just a few whilst we had a quick coffee in the sheepfold which we made the turning point on our walk. An hour out and an hour back.

Through the square window

erm, excuse me?

A spaniel with a wiggly bottom admiring the view


Our cafe as we set off back the way we came

Driving home after a very therapeutic couple of hours in one of our favourite places
So Fi, we are really sorry we missed class this week, but we know you understand and we'll see you next week ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published