Saturday 12 April 2014

Hello Molly



Breeze has got a new friend these days, Molly a Whippet pup belonging to James and Jay. She is about 14 weeks old now. When she was 8 weeks old Breeze was scared of her, but after 6 weeks of meeting up every time I go to ride out, Breeze is getting used to her. She's come to stay for a couple of nights
It's not long before the fun starts

Molly is a bit unsure when Breeze really gets going. She's a bit bigger than her.

"Maybe I can sneak through here..... too late she's seen me"

"I Love You Breezey"

Running around the allotment, Molly gets a little more brave

After all that exercise, a bit of a rest is in order

Followed by a cigar - one each , bet you can't guess who finished first!
One tired puppy.
   
Who is soon fast asleep
                         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and if you would like to leave a message please be aware that it will come to me for moderation before it is published